This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) and also draws on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data gathered by the Group established. 29 of Directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to establish minimum requirements for collecting personal data on-line.
- Controller of personal data
- Contact ways in which the www.diaframma.com site may collect your personal information or through whom you could contact the owner giving yourself your personal information
- Type of personal information collected
- Use made of the same
- How you can control the use of your personal data
Via della Casciaia, 14
59021 Vaiano (PO)
Tel. +39 3477923702
Partita Iva (IT) 02308060975
Codice Fiscale BRNSRA81E47G999O
While browsing the site you can contact Sara Barni through the contact form and registration by sending an email to the addresses, telephone at the addresses specified on the website.
Type of data collected
Data provided voluntarily by
Information freely provided in the contact phase by the above procedures such as name, email address, email address pec, address, telephone number, fax or phone as well as other data provided freely and potentially falling within the “sensitive data”.
Related to the use of the site or the operations carried out by it; this information is automatically captured by computer systems in anonymous form for statistical purposes and to verify proper operation.
Optional supply of data
The user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms of the various services offered on the site; Failure to provide the data required, will make it impossible to obtain the requested service.
Data Processing Mode
The collected data will be processed by electronic means, computer and data, or by manual processing of paper and / or digital logic strictly related to the purposes for which the data were collected, however, to ensure the safety of same data. With the passage of time the security measures put in place will be adequate in the light of the rules applicable at the time and the evolution technique for storage and archiving of data.
The personal information you provide through the website floeweddings.com are sent and may be stored on servers located both in the European Union and elsewhere.
Purpose of data processing
The data collected will be used to:
● Providing personalized responses in response to your requests,
● To provide you quotes and projects,
● ask you for further information if necessary to respond to your requests in a comprehensive way,
● Send you newsletters and communications related news, funding, regulations, promotions, training courses, initiatives, events, presentations of our products and services or other content and utilities.
If you do not want to receive the newsletter simply send a written notice to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Communication of data to third
In no case personal data will be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent except for some specific case studies listed below:
● Using the services of other companies or individuals who will perform actions on our behalf as the provision of services, the realization of products, accounting and administrative activities;
● Request by law enforcement authorities, administrative courts or the like;
● Site Assignment or activity to another company or firm.
Although we take appropriate measures to protect your personal information or any sensitive data no Internet transmission can not be guaranteed, by definition, such as 100% secure. So keep in mind that is not possible, and therefore we may not be able to guarantee the absolute security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet with the use of www.diaframma.com site or the use of services email.
Plugins, Widgets, Third Party Sites and hyperlinks
This site may use plugins provided by third parties. When you visit a page of our website that contains one or more of these elements, your browser will display content (text and / or images) sent and / or decided by the owner of the Plugin. These plugins may also install cookies (third party cookies). Our site is not responsible for such content and, therefore, please refer to the privacy of the Plugin own privacy.
Cookies are small text strings that the sites you visit send to your terminal, usually to the browser, where they are stored before being transmitted back to the same sites at the next visit from the same terminal. This website makes use of technical cookies and third-party cookies.
Below the rights provided under Article. 7 d.lds. 196/2003.
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data about you and communication of such data in an intelligible form;
- Get the indication and be informed about the origin of personal data, the methods and purposes of data processing, the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments, the identity of the data controller, the managers, the persons or classes of persons to whom personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or processors.
- Obtain the update, correction or integration of data; the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data about you, in violation of the law.
- In whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data about you for purposes of sending advertising material, direct selling, for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- Update all your personal information out of date or incorrect held by us, by visiting any area dedicated to you, available when logged into your account.
- Any inquiries may be addressed to the owner or manager by letter, fax or email, unless a different system that the Guarantor may be taken in regard to new technological solutions. In any case the exercise of your rights under Art. 7, paragraphs 1 and 2, of the privacy code can also be effected by means of the request made orally and in that case it will be briefly noted by the person concerned or of the person responsible.
We are ready to meet your requests, however we inform you that we can not always delete information concerning interactions occurred in the past.
Under 18 years
We invite all parents / guardians to educate their children in a safe and responsible use of their personal information while browsing the Internet, getting ready every control properly applicable to the extent and in the manner you deem appropriate.